Demands on descender and rescue devices are extremely high in certain industries. In wind turbines, for example, the requirements of ANSI have to be fulfilled, which requires a load capacity of up to 282 kg.
With our proven MARK Elephant (Hub) we already had a good base. Due to slight reinforcements in the structure, it was no problem for us to develop a device that meets even extreme requirements.
The MARK Hero (Hub) is now by far the most powerful rescue tool on the market.
Key Facts – MARK Hero (Hub):
- tested according to the guidelines of EN 341: 2011-1A, EN 1496: 2007-B and ANSI Z359.4: 2013, CSA Z259.2.3: 2016
- Load capacity 285 kg (3 persons)
- Abseiling height up to 500m
- Unrestricted lifting function for full load over the entire cable length (285 kg over 500m)
- Connection for cordless screwdriver as standard
- Inspection interval 10,000m / 1x annually or 10 years maintenance-free in the Seal Pack